Highlighted

Photoshop&creative cloud installing

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have a question, and I cannot find the answer yet. I want to buy an apple imac or macbook. I have installed the photoshop / creative cloud on my windows pc, can I make a new install on mac os with the same subscription?

Another question: is a macbook air 2020 (i3 or i5) enough for PS? My windows pc based on ryzen 5 - 1400 with a GTX1050. Wich machine has the better performance? 

Thank you! (P.s.: sorry for my english)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by War Unicorn | Adobe Community Professional

Basically, you can install on multiple systems, activate two of them at a time and be in use (by you) at any one time.

More info:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

ON EDIT: Forgot to mention that performance on any computer will also depend on system RAM and storage, not just video adapter and CPU performance.

Topics

Download and install, Mac, Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop&creative cloud installing

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have a question, and I cannot find the answer yet. I want to buy an apple imac or macbook. I have installed the photoshop / creative cloud on my windows pc, can I make a new install on mac os with the same subscription?

Another question: is a macbook air 2020 (i3 or i5) enough for PS? My windows pc based on ryzen 5 - 1400 with a GTX1050. Wich machine has the better performance? 

Thank you! (P.s.: sorry for my english)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by War Unicorn | Adobe Community Professional

Basically, you can install on multiple systems, activate two of them at a time and be in use (by you) at any one time.

More info:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

ON EDIT: Forgot to mention that performance on any computer will also depend on system RAM and storage, not just video adapter and CPU performance.

Topics

Download and install, Mac, Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can answer the license question for you. You can have Adobe CC installed on more than one computer, so long as you use only one at a time. Details can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html#:~:text=Your%20... 

Can't help you on your MAC vs Windows question, but my personal preference is MAC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ondrejo LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks both of you 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines