Highlighted

Photoshop and Lightroom bug with windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help...

I have Windows 10, and both Lightroom and Photoshop have the same glitch:

I can see the cursor,  but whatever tool I select, it chaotically paints/ does things on a random place all over the " canvas", and not where I actually want it. If I click on the Menu at the top, it actually selects a tab approximately 3cm to the left. 

I tried resetting the tools, but nothing works. 

My computer works well with any other program, just these two have that bug. 

Please help, I've looked everywhere on the internet and cant find a solution... 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop and Lightroom bug with windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help...

I have Windows 10, and both Lightroom and Photoshop have the same glitch:

I can see the cursor,  but whatever tool I select, it chaotically paints/ does things on a random place all over the " canvas", and not where I actually want it. If I click on the Menu at the top, it actually selects a tab approximately 3cm to the left. 

I tried resetting the tools, but nothing works. 

My computer works well with any other program, just these two have that bug. 

Please help, I've looked everywhere on the internet and cant find a solution... 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest drivers installed for your equipment  display adapter, mouse, pen, Also  if 21.2 make sure Legacy Compositing is not checked in your Preferences Performance section and that your GPU is detected in performance 21.2 has some issues. If you using a Pen use Windows INK Photoshop WinTab support has issues.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0