Highlighted

Photoshop and Lightroom classic 2021 issues

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated yesterday to new Photoshop 2021. Big mistake. Today my shortctus didn't work and I couldn't open files from Lightroom keeping my edition. It just opened the files without any of my adjustments. 

I uninstalled the last version, but the problem persisted.

Then I tried to uninstall LR classic last version to come back to the previous one and all LR was uninstalled. It is a complete mess. I have lost hours of work. I'm so angry and frustrated. I'm so fed up with all the issues everytime an update comes out. 

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop and Lightroom classic 2021 issues

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated yesterday to new Photoshop 2021. Big mistake. Today my shortctus didn't work and I couldn't open files from Lightroom keeping my edition. It just opened the files without any of my adjustments. 

I uninstalled the last version, but the problem persisted.

Then I tried to uninstall LR classic last version to come back to the previous one and all LR was uninstalled. It is a complete mess. I have lost hours of work. I'm so angry and frustrated. I'm so fed up with all the issues everytime an update comes out. 

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?