• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Lightroom Classic unexpectedly quitting on macOS 10.14.6

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having problems with LrC and Ps intermittently closing down? Mac 10.14.6, Ps 21.2.1, LrC 9.3. After using LrC for awhile and sending files back and forth to Ps, Ps asks to save currently open file, I select OK and then it closes down. Then LrC asks to backup or skip, I select skip and then it shuts down, too. It's like I chose to quit the programs (which I did not). Then Adobe Manager shuts down and I have to restart and re-sign in.

Anyone know if any updates are coming?

Ps is acting wonky, too. When I open a file from LrC into Ps, I get a progress dialog box that is blank and it remains on the screen in the background after the file window opens. Sometimes I can get it to go away if I change programs or windows and back again. Sometimes it's just there during the whole session.

LrC also seems to be a little unstable. It's slow to react.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. Since when are you facing these issues with both apps? Are you using a drawing tablet or just working with a mouse?

You can try re-install all the apps, including the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if that helps. We would recommend uninstalling both Lightroom Classic and Photoshop through the Creative Cloud desktop app first and selecting the option to keep preferences.

For issues related to the performance of Lightroom Classic, you can try optimizing the preferences of the app. Please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/optimize-performance-lightroom.html

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines