• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and MacOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently running Photoshop CS6 on an iMac running MacOS High Sierra. I haven't upgraded to Catalina because it will not support CS6, and I'm considering upgrading both. So I need to know:

1. Will Photoshop CC run on Catalina, without workarounds or other glitches?  and . . . 

2. If I subscribe to Photoshop CC, will my work remain on my computer and local drives rather than on Adobe's cloud? 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for posting on Photoshop community. 

1. Will Photoshop CC run on Catalina, without workarounds or other glitches?

Yes, Photoshop works fine with macOS Catalina. Photoshop 21.0 & Photoshop 20.0.7 work with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) but have some minor known compatibility issues. You may checckout this article for details: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html

2. If I subscribe to Photoshop CC, will my work remain on my computer and local drives rather than on Adobe's cloud? 

Your work will remain saved on your local storage. On the desktop using Photoshop, you can always choose between saving documents to the document cloud or choose to save locally. Photoshop remembers how you saved or opened your most recently accessed document and will continue to present you with the same experience until you choose otherwise. For details and FAQ, see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/cloud-documents-faq.html#forced-sync 

Thanks, 

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines