Highlighted

Photoshop and Windows 8

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just gone to use Photoshop 19.1.7 as my preferred version to find not only is this no longer working on my Win 8 but seems no other version is either!  I was told by Help that I need to upgrade to Win 10 to use Photoshop!  Are they serious?  Has anybody been able to get around this issue??

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop and Windows 8

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just gone to use Photoshop 19.1.7 as my preferred version to find not only is this no longer working on my Win 8 but seems no other version is either!  I was told by Help that I need to upgrade to Win 10 to use Photoshop!  Are they serious?  Has anybody been able to get around this issue??

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Photoshop 2021 versions 22 requires Window's 10 CC 2018 you are using runs on earlier version of windows

Photoshop CC 2018 (version 19.x) system requirements

Windows

• Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
  • Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (version 1607 or later)
    • The 19.0 and 19.0.1 releases of Photoshop CC support Windows 10 1511 and later versions, but not versions 1507 and earlier.
    • Photoshop CC release 19.1 (and later) supports Windows 10 1607 and later versions, but not versions 1511 or earlier. 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0