Highlighted

Photoshop_ Animating_Export

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

Is it possible to export an animation out of Photoshop that includes the onion skinning? 

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop_ Animating_Export

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

Is it possible to export an animation out of Photoshop that includes the onion skinning? 

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your quick reply!! 

To be further detailed in what I'm looking to achieve.  My animation, which I've already enabled onion skinning to be on with the desired settings, when exported only exports the drawn keyframes. What I would like to do, if possible, is to render out my animation to include the onion skinning which are very usefull visually in creating light inbetweens, giving me the desired look. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not as far as I know.  

Onion skinning, in 2D computer graphics, is a technique used in creating animated cartoons and editing movies to see several frames at once. This way, the animator or editor can make decisions on how to create or change an image based on the previous image in the sequence.  Onion Skin is neither a visual effect nor a filter. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines