• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop artboard redraw issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a doc with multiple artboards (different web banner sizes), and when I turn their visibility on and off in the layers panel, sometimes they simply won't appear, or just one will (or part of one[!]). I've tried futsing with various combinations of layers of each artboard, zooming in and out, closing and reopening the doc. There may be some correlation between (duplicated) items grouped across artboards? But, I consider it a glitch, because whatever stage of not showing up is going on, if I do a "Save" or "Save as", suddenly everything appears (behind the dialogue window). Anyone else have wonky artboard redraw issues?

2018 MacPro 13, Catalina 10.15.7, PS 22.2.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Hi,

Try turning of the canvas auto-expand functionality. You can find it in the Artboard Tool Options Gear icon.

Sim

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try turning of the canvas auto-expand functionality. You can find it in the Artboard Tool Options Gear icon.

Sim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[don't see 'auto-expand' there, but] turning off "Shrikwarp Canvas on Save" does seem to do the trick.

Thanks, Simmer1!
However, turning tht back on – any of the four settings there, actually – doesn't return it to its quirky state, so still assume there's some redraw issue that is being triggered in the Artboard Tool Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines