• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop blank screen issue

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I recently updated photoshop I can't see anything other than a blank screen. I created a new document and tried to add text and it doesn't show. It is showing there is something there on the pathways but I can't actually see it on the document. Can't insert and see an image either. Everything I open is just a white document. Help!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the blank screen issue with Photoshop, could you please try the steps mentioned here and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-home-screen-issues.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm experiencing this on several computers.  The fix works when taking the UXPLogs file out. But can't adobe repair this bug in the latest release?   As a Photoshop instructor, having a whole class find the hidden library file, and explain that, looks bad on Adobe. Subscribers shouldn't have to go through these types of repairs.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines