• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop: blending brush angle

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop: blending brush:  if its possible while i change the brush angle, rotate the color turns too. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure I understand what you mean, could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

But I suspect it’s not possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20210318_140725.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the mixer brush?

I suggest to vote on this feature request, and post the image in the thread there as well\: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-mixer-brush-sample-rotation/5feacd8...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the Mixer Brush, thank yo. No solution found on the link. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a solution, it is asking the engineers to implement what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The current implementations allow to rotate the shape of the brush, not its contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get 'some' degree of foreground/background jitter when the normal brush is set to Pen Tilt as below.  Note you _have_ to have Apply Per Tip checked or the switch will only happen when you lift off and then touch down again.

image.png

The Mixer and Color Replacement brushes don't work the same way, and there is no option that can be controlled with pen tilt that I know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years ago I had a special pen for my Wacom 6D art pen that recognized when you turned the brush, like if you smooshed and turned a real brush. Looks like it's still available. Maybe something like that would help. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa, yes  it records the barrel rotation, but requires additional "plumbing" in Photoshop: please check the feedback thread, or what the user wants. Wondering if Fresco does not allow it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines