Highlighted

Photoshop Brush Delay - how to fix? - Photoshop

Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen several tutorial videos and an explanation of how to fix it and nothing worked correctly. I would like to know if someone solved to fix my problem .... here is the video I recorded of what is happening.

https://youtu.be/cQPnsYSuums 

my mac is: macOS High Sierra10.13.6  | iMac Pro (2017) | 2.3Ghz intel Xeon  W | 128GB | Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB 

I hope somebody find it resolution. 

thx

滑らかさ(smoothing)が100%だからです。

Topics

CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Brush Delay - how to fix? - Photoshop

Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen several tutorial videos and an explanation of how to fix it and nothing worked correctly. I would like to know if someone solved to fix my problem .... here is the video I recorded of what is happening.

https://youtu.be/cQPnsYSuums 

my mac is: macOS High Sierra10.13.6  | iMac Pro (2017) | 2.3Ghz intel Xeon  W | 128GB | Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB 

I hope somebody find it resolution. 

thx

Topics

CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi did you tried to reset your preferences ?

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. not working 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yamonov

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Saved My Life

このこと全く知らなかったです 笑

本当にありがとうございます!^^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines