Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Brushes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am trying to download more brushes to Adobe Photoshop, however it sends me on a continuous loop without being able to download. 

Any reason why?!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, if you mean the Kyle brushes, make sure that you are signed in on the Adobe website.

Could you post the error message you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Unfortunatly it does not come up with an error message.

However when I am in Photoshop, click  'get more brushes' it automatically brings up an internet browser to sign in to access the kyle brushes.  However once I have selected United Kingdom, it will take me to the sign in page but will automatically reload and loop back to the adobe page and asks me to select which country.  I have tried using a different browser however the same thing has happened. The IT department in my workplace has checked their filtering and allowed Adobe therefore not sure what the issue is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had some funky issues as well, try to change your country at the bottom of the page to US, maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

from which country are you trying to load https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html ?

lots of cool brushes also here: https://www.brusheezy.com/

Which version of PS is in use? And what kind of Browser?

Is THIS direct link working?

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/brushes/summer-2020-update.abr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

I am trying to load them from the UK. 

I am using Adobe CC 2020 

and the automatic browser is microsoft edge. I have tried to copy and paste the link into chrome however it still takes me on a loop unable to sign in to access the variety of brushes. 

The direct link is working 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines