Photoshop bugs when when wacom tablet connected

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, doing this post because I got a bug on photoshop and it kinda depress me.

So, when I connect my wacom tablet to my computer, some of my photoshop's shortcuts are modified, like the zoom (usually it's used as a progressive zoom, but the bug makes him selective, it's kind of weird and not practical). 

More, every brush, when the image is zoomed as I can see the entire page, are like dotted, not constant. I have the habit to do sketches with low thickness brushes so it bothers me a lot. 

I already tried to update every pilots, to reset brushes and preferences, did some manipulations to resolve wacom's bugs but nothing change. Help me please :<

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Bug, FAQ, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop bugs when when wacom tablet connected

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, doing this post because I got a bug on photoshop and it kinda depress me.

So, when I connect my wacom tablet to my computer, some of my photoshop's shortcuts are modified, like the zoom (usually it's used as a progressive zoom, but the bug makes him selective, it's kind of weird and not practical). 

More, every brush, when the image is zoomed as I can see the entire page, are like dotted, not constant. I have the habit to do sketches with low thickness brushes so it bothers me a lot. 

I already tried to update every pilots, to reset brushes and preferences, did some manipulations to resolve wacom's bugs but nothing change. Help me please :<

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Bug, FAQ, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry about that

You can try downloading an older version of Photoshop from the creative cloud app to see if your version of PS is the problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for the answer. I got a bad connection so it can take me a while.

But I had on my pc the version of 2020 and there was the same problem, and I made this morning the update 22 0.1. I thought it would have resolved the problem but I guess it's more something about the settings of the computer, graphic tablet 😕

(Sorry for the bad english, I'm from France so you might not understand everything ^^')

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0