Photoshop camera raw

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have my photos ready to edit my minimize and close button itsnt showing up and they don't work. Also my options at the top ( photoshop, file, edit, image, layer, type, select, filter, view, window and help) options will not work when I click on them.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop camera raw

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have my photos ready to edit my minimize and close button itsnt showing up and they don't work. Also my options at the top ( photoshop, file, edit, image, layer, type, select, filter, view, window and help) options will not work when I click on them.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the tools and/or preferences.
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.
Note: Using the keyboard shortcut, preference files for custom shortcuts, workspaces, and color settings will also be reset to default.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#restore_preferences

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0