• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop can't play and export animation, Apple M1

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually import files as a psd sequence from after effects. Everything was fine on the Intel mac, but playback and export doesn't work on the m1. The Layers and Playback panel displays an icon with a question mark.

Photoshop and After Effects latest version.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Maybe I need to change something in the settings?

I hope for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO Andrey, i had the same problem but what you can do is download the oldest version , it might be 22.2 intel core.  

i hope this work on you , 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and verting to the oldest version doesn't help either.
Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, for the moment, you need to open Photoshop in Rosetta mode (the easiest is to go in the Creative cloud app, Under the "Installed" section, find your app and then select the More actions icon (...) and select the Open (Intel) button: 

example on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-common-addon-installation-issues.html )

more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines