Highlighted

Photoshop Can't Render Timelapse

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to timelapse photography and have a nice sequence. I followed this instructional video

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/create-time-lapse-sequence.html

exactly, and everything has worked fine except export. When I attempt to export and render video, Photoshop just hangs and displays the nightmarish spinning circle. I have attemped the same process multiple times and I have let it process for up to 45 minutes with no luck. Please help! Thank you. 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Can't Render Timelapse

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to timelapse photography and have a nice sequence. I followed this instructional video

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/create-time-lapse-sequence.html

exactly, and everything has worked fine except export. When I attempt to export and render video, Photoshop just hangs and displays the nightmarish spinning circle. I have attemped the same process multiple times and I have let it process for up to 45 minutes with no luck. Please help! Thank you. 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on a Mac Mojave. All Photoshop versions Starting from 20.0.7

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0