• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop canvas not showing artowrk, moving or zooming

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Photoshpo updated I can't consistently open a PSD and view it, use it, zoom or anything else you might expect Photoshop to do.

The layers panel is often blank whiteas is the main canvas (or grey as seen in the video), only until I save for web do I see the image I'm working with. This is crazy frustrating as the only way I've been able to get it to work is close all open files and reopen each on as needed. Even then, that doesn't work every time...

Anyone have any ideas? I can't find a way to actually contact Adobe about this, so am doing what they obviously want me to do and rely on the goodwill of the community using/paying for the product. 

Good one! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issue with opening files in Photoshop, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil, 

Thanks. Well that works to a degree, but then I get grey patches/squares if I tab to another program and back again. Not ideal to be honest, but it's a halfway solution. Is ther anything else I can try? I haven't had issues before.

Thanks, 
Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines