• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 14.1.2 Update

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2013 Oct 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I update to Photoshop 14.1.2 on Mac? I've checked my CC panel, in the Photoshop via Updates drop-down menu, deleting the cache and suggested files from the articles on other forums, ending up reinstalling the entire suite, but still no success. Stuck with 14.0. Do you offer an offline installer that I can download instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 110 Replies 110
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gualtiero

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue... may i have the fix too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@iphoto

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can send me this information aswell?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pk ddmc,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue as well. Can you please PM me the files to be removed that are supressing updates?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Eriksrocks

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide instructions.  Having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@adambergman

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2014 Jan 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem too. Can you please send me the instructions? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2014 Jan 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ChrisTTT,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashutosh, Thank for your private reply. While waiting for it (over a weekend) I had completely removed all Adobe applications and manually cleaned up various remaining folders. When I re-installed Creative Cloud and then Photoshop I got 14.1.2 with Help/Updates no longer greyed out. But I am glad that your reply confirmed that the files I needed to remove were included in those that I did remove and there was nothing else required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here if I could have the file list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@GreenShoot2,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit frustrated with the same error today.

I'm stuck with v14.0 - OS X 10.9.1.:/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pk ddmc,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide instructions.  Having the same issue. thx

David.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@David,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I have the fix too?

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@clara webber

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please advise me also which files I have to delete in order for the update to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2014 Mar 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problem, I've installed Photoshop CC 4.1.2 and cannot see updates.

Can you please send me the fix too?
Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh.Nigam, would it be possible to receive that same information to fix the update issue?

Thanx in advance

usumX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the problem but i get this error even if i update adobe application manager to latest version which is v9.0 but still get same error. I already install cc desktop app but i can't even see my updateScreen Shot 2015-05-20 at 01.00.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for your information, it is not a good idea waking up such an old and big thread if you are looking for help.  A lot of the forum regulars will have ignored it assuming it was people ranting.  Much better to start a new thread asking a question specific to you.

What operating system are you using?

If Windows, try restarting your computer, and then running the Application Manager in Administrator mode, by right clicking its icon.  Otherwise see if the following link has the answer.  If not, start a new thread stating your operating system, with as full a description of your problem as you can manage.

Troubleshoot Creative Cloud download and install issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines