• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 14.1.2 Update

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2013 Oct 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I update to Photoshop 14.1.2 on Mac? I've checked my CC panel, in the Photoshop via Updates drop-down menu, deleting the cache and suggested files from the articles on other forums, ending up reinstalling the entire suite, but still no success. Stuck with 14.0. Do you offer an offline installer that I can download instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 110 Replies 110
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm an Apple users and i've the same issue.

Can you provide me the fix? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@effeamato,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, another apple user. Am having the same problem - could you send me the information as well? Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@eplimsole,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing those updating problems also. Could you also advise me which files I have to delete in order for the update to work?

Thanks in advance

Ric.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also can't update Photoshop CC to newer versions (on Mac).

Tried reinstalling, please send me the details to fix this.

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue on Mac.

Please send me instructions.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm running Maverick on knew 27 iMac, but can't update photoshop cc above 14.10 ? as I know there is update out there, when I go to adobe cloud it says all apps up to date though i now there is a PScc update, any help would be greatly appreciated. many thanks Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a PS CC 14.2.1 from a year ago, and then the newer PS CC 2014.1.0 from a few weeks ago.

Are you confusing PS CC 14 with PS CC 2014?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm confused. Thanks for setting me straight! The version numbers were so similar!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the sample issue Photoshop CC on win7 64x will not update to 14.2 my version is still at 14.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines