• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 14.1.2 Update

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2013 Oct 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I update to Photoshop 14.1.2 on Mac? I've checked my CC panel, in the Photoshop via Updates drop-down menu, deleting the cache and suggested files from the articles on other forums, ending up reinstalling the entire suite, but still no success. Stuck with 14.0. Do you offer an offline installer that I can download instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 110 Replies 110
Explorer ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well when the adobe support redirect you to other section of support site without reading what you write in forum or tell you not to wake up old section of forum because , I'm not call it SUPPORT AT ALL.

i just reply to adobe employee who have something that i thought might helping me. and you telling me why i wake this old material. thats very funny please accept my apology but this is forum and even if i find something might helping me i ask for it, not only me but everybody do that.

You should tell support to helping people so people like me don't get a lot of error because adobe not supporting their app or their customer.

As i see you too redirect me to the troubleshoot section that i already saw more than enough, but my problem didn't solve with that.

i'm on mac not windows.

again accept my apology for what i said if its make you unhappy with that but its reality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue on my Imac, can I have the fix Please? Any help really appreciated, Pinko, Italy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pinko,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Please send me the instructions as well. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@traumlichtfabrik,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mac user : can you help me with the same issue please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@timoza,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having updating problems also.  Could I please have the needed information?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue as the others in this thread. I can't update the Photoshop 14.0 application to either 14.1 or 14.2 on OS X 10.9.1. The same goes for Illustrator 17.0.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything with the latest Adobe Application Manager for Creative Cloud, signing out and in etc., but no luck. Please advise about removing certain files.

Bests,

Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Im having the same problem aswell. Would it be alright if you PM me the right folders to delete.

Regards,

Bree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't update the  Photoshop 14.0 application to either 14.1 or 14.2 on OS X 10.9.1. The  same goes for Illustrator 17.0.

What should I do for get some help here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send the files as I am having the same problems as everyone else.

Thanks,

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for quick reply.  Done all this but still the same.

Regards,

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed Carljh2,

the issue persists. However I uninstalled everything a fourth(!) time, manually deleting all files and folders in OS X libraries related to Adobe and started over once more by installing the CC app manager for desktops (http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html). This actually solved the issue for the time being. But if this is to be the case each time a major update goes live, I see a point with the feature "sync settings".

I miss the old update bundles as individual downloads.

Bests,

Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 times you have sent me the same automated message which I have told you does not work, what do I have to do to get a proper solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Carljh2,

I have already contacted you for connect session.

Please check your mail and private messages and provide me with suitable time for you to have the session.

Regards

,Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Ashutosh's help, discovered there were some files missing in C:\Program files(x86)\common files\adobe\AAMUpdaterInventory\1.0.  Uninstalling and re-installing PS and CC (again!!) seems to have fixed the problem as I now have the latest version of PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Can you please send me the private message with files to be removed. Thanks.

Kyle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyle,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2014 Jan 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can send me this information aswell?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Long70kg,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Can send me this information aswell?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AppleAddicted,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines