• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2015.5 +Nik collection

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to 2015.5 and reinstalling the Nik collection most of the filters work. Analog Efex Pro 2 and Sharpener Pro 3 don't function. I get "The command "unknown" is not currently available" . I uninstalled and reinstalled the collection with the same problem. I'm on a Win 10 machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Reinstalling didn't seem to help me on my Mac, but I was able to fix it as follows:

- copy the following folder /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Plug-ins/Google

- paste it into the following folder /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5/Plug-ins

- close and re-open your Photoshop => Nik filters are back and seem to be working!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ask google when they will release an update.....oh wait they have abandoned NIK.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. All plugins are gone. Nik, OnOne, Dr. Brown's Services. WHY does this happen after every update/upgrade???? I am on Mac 10.11.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maximphotostudio schrieb:

Same issue here. All plug in are gone. Why does this happen after every update/upgrade? I am on Mac 10.11.5

because adobe thinks we are all jobless and have enough time at hand.

and donĀ“t believe that BS that this is a "new version" and therfore needs a complete new installation.

it is just easier that way for adobe... in the end the customers are wasting their time... and that costs adobe ZERO!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maxinphotostudio:

You have to reinstall your plugins which is not that much of a problem. After I reinstalled the Nik collection all work but the two I mentioned. Color Efex, Siver Efex, Dfine all work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

On1 released an update to their plugin -- see this article for more info on downloading the latest version of the On1 plugins - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 ā€“ Plugins Missing ā€“ ON1 Support

Regards

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe

What a joke and waste of time you are!!!!

I did update to the new version of photoshop and all plugins are gone ! Not just Nik software but also the RIP software Mirage for my Canon IPF 6400 printer my plugins from Canon etc etc.

Now I would like a solution please !

Kind Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete,

Could you maybe help with just the Filter Gallery.  All my Nik and On1 filters are there and work fine, but my main Filter Gallery is greyed out.  When I am running the actions that need the filters gallery the command prompt appears and says the filter gallery is not present.  I have already reset my preferences and deleted and reinstalled the actions - nothing is working.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling didn't seem to help me on my Mac, but I was able to fix it as follows:

- copy the following folder /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Plug-ins/Google

- paste it into the following folder /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5/Plug-ins

- close and re-open your Photoshop => Nik filters are back and seem to be working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I copy all the plugins from previous Adobe Photoshop to the new folder "Plug-ins" this work for Nik Collection, Topaz & Aurora HRD. But following the instructions of ON1 software, I downloaded the version they say 10.5.1 and not working.

.\ /.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked great... Thanks much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imagine4me, I had similar issue.

After trying a fresh install of nik software with no success, I tried coying the nik plug-ins from ps cc 2015 folder to the 2015.5 plugins folder and all seem to be working as beforeā€”running on mac os10.10.5

Thank you Adobe forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much imagine4me!  That worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying Google NiK plugin and placing it in Photoshop CC 2015.5 in the plugins folder worked for me. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michael

I tried that and still each time I tried to import an image I got the same result all black. I had to uninstall  that version of Photoshop and go back to the previous version to get anything  that would work.Very disappointed with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2015.5 was not running when I copied the Google folder from Photoshop CC 2014 plugins, then moved GoogleCopy to the desktop on my iMac, changed the name of the folder GoogleCopy to just Google and moved it to the Photoshop CC 2015.5 plugins folder, opened up Photoshop 2015.5 and it works fine. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I forgot to mention that I am running an I-Mac 2014 24 inch 5k and to date had no problems with either Nik filters or Adobe.I did download the Nik filters from the Google site as per instructions from Adobe. That made no difference what so ever as I still got the black image. This may be some sort of anomaly but it seemed that I had no choice but to remove the latest version and go back to the previous one that I know worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works for me,- great, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed, seems to be working.  but the selection tool use produces the dialogue (reminder)...  waiting for adobe or google to come up with a fix for this annoying problem... NIK used to be great, but without the section tool I'm forced to move on to other editing devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imagine4Me,  Thank you for taking the time to share your solution.  It worked like a charm!  I hope to pay it forward at some point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2016 Jul 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use a Windows laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved my plugins instead of reinstalling and am having a different problem with the Nik Collection. Whenever I select "BRUSH" from the plugin (any of them), after every brush stroke I get the error message about having to apply the effect - TWICE. Otherwise it works, but this is annoying to have to click OK twice to continue. I guess this is the beginning of the end for the Nik Collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  When using any filter with the brush command, I receive a warning after EVERY brush stroke about applying the effect.  I have to hit the "OK" twice for every stroke I use.  I have uninstalled the collection and re-installed through the control panel.  I hate to completely uninstall/reinstall the program as well.  Have you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines