Highlighted

Photoshop CC 2015 not working since upgrading to Catalina on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my Mac to Catalina and now I can't get Photoshop to run. Each time I open the program I recieve a pop-up saying 'Could not complete your request because of a program error." I then have the spinning wheel onver the application until i force it to quit.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appeciated.

Billy

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC 2015 not working since upgrading to Catalina on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my Mac to Catalina and now I can't get Photoshop to run. Each time I open the program I recieve a pop-up saying 'Could not complete your request because of a program error." I then have the spinning wheel onver the application until i force it to quit.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appeciated.

Billy

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See for yourself with which OS version this obsolete Photoshop version is supposed to work: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements-old-versions.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update Photoshop to version 2020 from the Creative Cloud app

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines