• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 19.1.9 Mac - any chance to find it ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm desperately looking for an update for Photoshop CC 2018 19.0 , that I've just installed on an old Mac which won't run the current versions of CC .

Photoshop CC 2018 19.1.9 is supposed to be out there, but the Adobe CC app doesn't catch it .

The issue has been discussed in an earlier thread , suggesting Adobe might send one a download link for the update - but I can't even seem to find a way to contact support directly .

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/support

I suggest you use the chat. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, but they are off for today in my time zone.

I'll try tomorrow, but I suspect that might be too specific a question for chat support , finding some obscure little update file for an old PS release ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the chat, but the file could not be made available - too old, I was told ...

As suspected, despite the chat support being polite, it took a moment to further explain what I needed and correct wrong replies . Photoshop 19.0 to Photoshop 19.1.9 shouldn't be hard to understand for a support person, though ...

It's unfortunate such a small thing as an update for a 2 year old app can't just be downloaded from the support website and installed manually .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured that's what they would tell you. They officially only allow you to download from the last 2 versions. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @horst_CS 

If Photoshop 2019 (v. 20) will work for you, you can do a direct download from ProDesign Tools.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

If you decide to try Chat again for 2018, type "agent" to get a human. I heard that for a while they were giving the download on a case-by-case basis for older systems, but that may have stopped completely by now.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines