• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018/2019 [Unexpected clone stamp behavior]

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where my clone stamp won't replace the area I am cloning but will just put the area on top of the area I am trying to place. I've always just used it on current layer but I am getting the following:

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 3.15.48 PM.png

Original Image

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 3.16.15 PM.png

Trying to clone stamp on current layer mode, it's not replacing but just cloning on top of...

It will replace on current & below or all layers but then it's adding pulling in the background which I don't want...

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 3.25.03 PM.png

Any similar issues or any suggestions on how to fix this? I saw a suggestion before about unchecking the "Enable Preserve Details 2.0 Upscale" under Technology Previews but I tried that and no suck luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is your second post about weird behaviour.   I'm inclined to suggest resetting all tools, and  if that makes no difference, resetting Preferences.   Preference settings are not  reset when updating.

[EDIT]  I'm wondering if this is the same document that has the other issue?  If yes, can you test with a new document please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reset all my tools and I reset my preferences and it's still happening. It's happening in every file I have or create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines