• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 freeze on splash screen loading HalideBottleneck

Contributor ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC2018 started freezing on the splash screen at the loading HalideBottlenecks point. It freezes the whole computer (Mac Pro cylinder 6 Core, dual D700, 32GB. OS details below) after a few seconds the OS crashes and the computer reboots. This happens every time in every user account.

I read the Adobe posted solution.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/freeze-on-launch.html

I moved the whole presets folded and it made no difference. I created a new user account and it freezes and crashes the computer there as well..

I deleted and reinstalled Photoshop (3 or 4 times). I did not use the cleaner. I installed from the Creative Cloud menu.

I reinstalled OS X from Recovery mode (It was High Sierra at that point).

I reinstalled from net boot and updated to Mojave.

Through all of this Photoshop doggedly freezes at the same point and crashes the computer.

I read that it may be a corrupted color profile. What is a suggested fix or test for that? Color Sync Utility?

PS has been running more or less fine for over a year on this computer.

Thanks in advance for any tips to fix this.

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, try deleting Photoshop and Creative Cloud again and then reinstall everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines