Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

la fonction peinture à l'huile ne fonctionne pas dans photoshop cc 2018

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your preferences.

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the Oil Paint filter? If the Oil Paint filter is disabled, check if your computer supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher. For more information, see the Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) card FAQ .

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that I have the same question.
The oil paint filter is an option (i.e., it's not grayed out) and I can go into it and change settings, but nothing happens.  I have preview set.

When I go into the Photoshop CC edit->preferences->performance window.  I have Use Graphics Processor checked, but in Advanced Settings, Use OpenCL is grayed out.

Is that a sign of what's the problem, i.e., my graphics card?  Or, am I missing something?

What else can I check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

urbanl28974291  wrote

What else can I check?

The Oil Paint filter can be quite subtle in effect, unless you are viewing at 100% (1:1) zoom ratio.  Does that make any sense, or are you still not seeing anything happening?  If not, then what is the image resolution, and what settings are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines