Highlighted

Photoshop CC 2018 screwed up menus on Win 10

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC 2018 on Win 10 (I can't ugrade Photoshop because my computer is only a 32bit system).  For the past few years photoshop has worked perfectly for me with no problems.  Now I am finding that the icons and menu details are no longer showing.  I have completely uninstalled all Adobe products and cleaned the registry before reinstalling photoshop, but the same problem happens again on the clean install.  The screenshot below shows what comes up when I try to open the preferences menu.  Please help me fix this problem if you can.

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC 2018 screwed up menus on Win 10

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC 2018 on Win 10 (I can't ugrade Photoshop because my computer is only a 32bit system).  For the past few years photoshop has worked perfectly for me with no problems.  Now I am finding that the icons and menu details are no longer showing.  I have completely uninstalled all Adobe products and cleaned the registry before reinstalling photoshop, but the same problem happens again on the clean install.  The screenshot below shows what comes up when I try to open the preferences menu.  Please help me fix this problem if you can.

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?