• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PHOTOSHOP CC 2019 Launch Error Windows 10 Pro

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed PS CC 2018 and 2019 on my Dell Laptop, windows 10 Pro. It gives me an error message each time i try to start it. What do I do?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about the launch error, et's make it right.

Could you please let us know the error you're getting?

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might help to uninstall while removing the preferences and reinstalling without importing the old ones. Here's a video to walk you through the steps:

https://youtu.be/d2wTGaIGO_w

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines