Highlighted

Photoshop CC 2019 - Magnetic lasso tool is missing

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I was working on a big project and when I opened my new version of Photoshop, I noticed that the Magnetic lasso tool is missing. I was quite fond of the tool.

Let me know what you guys think.

Hi turkerk,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Could you please reset the Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps.

To know more resetting Photoshop preferences, please refer the following link: Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Mohit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC 2019 - Magnetic lasso tool is missing

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I was working on a big project and when I opened my new version of Photoshop, I noticed that the Magnetic lasso tool is missing. I was quite fond of the tool.

Let me know what you guys think.

Hi turkerk,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Could you please reset the Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps.

To know more resetting Photoshop preferences, please refer the following link: Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Mohit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2018 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try editing your toolbar and reset it to its default soemthing may been messed up migrating your preferences. The three ...

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi turkerk,

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved, thanx a lot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Go to Edit menu > toolbar > restore defaults > click on OK to restore the default tools and restart your photoshop.

Thanks.

Muqqarib

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 1
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, everyone, who replied. It worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for the update.

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2018 0