Highlighted

Photoshop CC 2019 UI scaling issue

Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant change the size of my interface in Adobe, even i change the to 200%, and everything that i suppose to ... what can i do?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC 2019 UI scaling issue

Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant change the size of my interface in Adobe, even i change the to 200%, and everything that i suppose to ... what can i do?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

That shouldn't be happening, let's make it right.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Photoshop you're using? Youc an check that by going to Help > System Info

Also, are you working on a high resolution display?
Have you tried lowering the screen resolution and see if that changes the interface size in Photoshop?

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/hidpi-retina.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version Adobe Photoshop: 20.0.6 20190724.r.80 2019/07/24: 1207344 x64 | thats the version i have! i changed the screen resolution and i looks better, but in PS CC 2017 i didt work that way, now all my windows are in a small resolution, not only pS!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
D_Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newer versions of Photoshop pick up UI scaling from the system setting. The Preferences setting is not to be used (and doesn't do anything). That's just for earlier versions and earlier OSes.

Note that the image itself is dispayed at native screen resolution as it should. So it will naturally be smaller on a high resolution screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines