• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2020 (21.2.0) Laggy and pixelated with defects when working on artboards

Participant ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found problem with Photoshop CC 2020 on my Mac Book Pro 16-inch (macOS Catalina)

When you turn on the grids and want to edit text something is switching in the Photoshop engine and everything is pixelated and wired defects are displayed on photoshop canvas. Also the photoshop is much more laggy when this happens. This always happend when you work with artboards. Tried out different settings with performance and legacy compositing nothing helped.

Here is the video with the problem
https://youtu.be/rgXSqIaCNoA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem also appears on my iMac 2019 maxed out version. I think this is a software. This bug only appears when you work on artboards.

Any solution Adobe ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have very similar issues on my MBP running Catalina 10.15.5. This issue has only appeared since the latest CC release last week. Tabbing to another programme to copy and paste text onto an artboard is so cumbersome. When I leave Photoshop the screen greys out. Having to waking the screen up every time you tab back to PS is becoming a real nag.

I also have big drag and place issues. Sometimes it just refuses to move a single or groups of items, with and without 'shift' to keep items aligned. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My recommendation for now is swtiching back to the version 21.1.3 and working on artboard doesn't have this issue. I have tested on iMac and MBP Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win10/ Very laggy work everything. When we spoken "its cant be worst" in past we was wrong. Adobe can do worse. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem you mentioned is very tiring when working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

few months and still no fix/solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved with update 21.2.1 :party_popper:

giphy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines