Photoshop CC 2020 automatically create a file called "Photoshop" on our working server

Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are an agency and we work with all our files on a server.

Since photoshop 2020 update, if we open a PSD from the server, the software automatically create a folder called "Photoshop" at the root of this one. Nothing in it, i guess it's a temporary folder, but when we close the psd file, the folder "Photoshop" remain on the server, anyone working on a server and got this kind of stuff ?  tkanks

Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 17.01.38.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC 2020 automatically create a file called "Photoshop" on our working server

Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are an agency and we work with all our files on a server.

Since photoshop 2020 update, if we open a PSD from the server, the software automatically create a folder called "Photoshop" at the root of this one. Nothing in it, i guess it's a temporary folder, but when we close the psd file, the folder "Photoshop" remain on the server, anyone working on a server and got this kind of stuff ?  tkanks

Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 17.01.38.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2019 0
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we have the same annoying problem here in our agency in Vienna. I tried to contact Adbode via Chat but there was only a bot with crazy answers. Unfortunately Adobe products are loosing quality with every software-update. As far as I know this is happening only when saving files on a server.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I got the same problem, did you find a work out ?

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0