Highlighted

Photoshop CC 2020 Brush Tool Causing Unresponsive App

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has persisted through the last few updates, and keeps getting worse.

When drawing with the Brush tool in photoshop (using brush KYLE Ultimate Pencil, Hard, which comes with the program), it will suddenly give me a rainbow beach ball and stop responding, never to resume. It happens about every 5 -10 minutes, usually before an autosave or recovery process can capture all the work I did in those minutes. I am running the latest version of CC, on a 2019 Macbook Pro, and using a Wacom Intuos PT S to draw.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop and the problem continues. 

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC 2020 Brush Tool Causing Unresponsive App

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has persisted through the last few updates, and keeps getting worse.

When drawing with the Brush tool in photoshop (using brush KYLE Ultimate Pencil, Hard, which comes with the program), it will suddenly give me a rainbow beach ball and stop responding, never to resume. It happens about every 5 -10 minutes, usually before an autosave or recovery process can capture all the work I did in those minutes. I am running the latest version of CC, on a 2019 Macbook Pro, and using a Wacom Intuos PT S to draw.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop and the problem continues. 

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 1
tutmoses LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Same here with the same specs: Macbook Pro 16" and Wacom Intuos. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0