• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2020 suddenly not saving back to lightroom cc catalog

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been for years opening my HDR, and fill flash images into layers in photoshop for masking and spot removal for real estate photos.  I've been doing this a dozen or more times a day most days for years.  I haven't updated any of my Adobe Suite in a few months, but suddenly when I command-s save my image after flattening, Ps is asking me if I want to save to the f-ing Cloud or my hard drive, then I have to click through a dozen folders to find the destination, choose all my file preferences, save, then import the damn file back into lightroom manually.   I just want my easy, quick save back; I can't be the only one that woke up and started working today to discover this new problem.  Just when I was applauding the batch HDR in lightroom (saved me hours), now there's this new time-sucking interruption.  Tried finding a solution in preferences, tried restarting, searched these boards also with no luck.

Lightroom v9.4

Photoshop 21.2.2

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A begrudging update to Camera Raw seems to have solved the problem.  I didn't bother with Lr or Ps updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines