• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2020 tools and zoom are erratic

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very perplexing problem. Since the most recent update of Photoshop CC 2020 it has started acting like it's possessed. First the "orange" circle doesn't appear when you resize your brush using the keyboard shortcut. While zoomed in on an image it wouldn't zoom out. I had to save the file and reopen it. Today it would not update when using the history states. I went all the way to when the file was first opened and the view did not update. Things are just acting randomly since the last update. I reverted to the previous update and that too did the same thing. My video card coincidently updated the driver around the same time. I've downloaded the proper driver from Nvidea for compatibility with Photoshop and other graphic software. I don't know what else to do but unininstal Photoshop and reinstall. Just don't want to lose my workspace and custom shortcuts. Anybody ever had this happen? If so your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?