• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2021 Drawing Mode issue

Participant ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that Photoshop has been running noticeably slower to open and close recently. I checked my preferences for performance and discovered that the "Normal" and "Advanced" drawing modes are not available now. Only Basic. I have an NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 1660 graphics card. I updated the driver today. I'm using that card as my preferred card for Photoshop. Memory usage is set for 70%. I have 16 GB of RAM available. 3 scratch disks assigned. I've tried everything I know to optimize Photoshop but I'm stumped on this one. As far as I know my graphics card is sufficient for Photoshop but I can't get above "Basic" settings in preferences. The other 2 modes are not available. If anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful. All of the graphics modes have been available in the past. I'm wondering if something has changed with one of the recent updates to Photoshop. I've had problems in the past with bugs in Photoshop updates. Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Dave. I reverted back to Photoshop 22.2 and All of my options are back ! When you can't trust Adobe to provide a "bug free" update, things are pretty bad. Every time I see an update available, I question whether it will help me or hurt me. Pretty pathetic. Again, many thanks for your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines