• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2021 is chugging and I can't seem to fix it

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some strange reason, whenever I use photoshop now, zooming in and zooming out is clunky and not as smooth as it used to be, I can't use finger gestures as easily, and I've tried fiddling with just about everything in an attempt to fix it all, going as far as fiddling with Performance options, purging my cache, and even resetting all of my preferences, but none of it seemed to work. I couldn't tell for the life of me what's going on here, so I need some help. Could anyone possibly point out what could be going wrong and have a solution to fix it?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: Okay, so this is really bizarre. I actually bothered to go back and install a slightly older update of Photoshop, and it works perfectly fine for some reason. Everything is at full functionality, there's no lagging issues or anything present, just the same photoshop I was using before the update. Did something happen with the update that makes photoshop too demanding of my graphics card or something, or is there something I need to update on my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines