Photoshop CC 2021

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I open an image or file in photoshop. I can’t view the whole image, and when I scroll up or down, it only shows a portion of the image. Never have seen this before.  What is this and how can I fix??

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Try resetting the tools and/or preferences.
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.
Note: Using the keyboard shortcut, preference files for custom shortcuts, workspaces, and color settings will also be reset to default.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#restore_preferences

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC 2021

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I open an image or file in photoshop. I can’t view the whole image, and when I scroll up or down, it only shows a portion of the image. Never have seen this before.  What is this and how can I fix??

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.
Note: Using the keyboard shortcut, preference files for custom shortcuts, workspaces, and color settings will also be reset to default.

from here:

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from here:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That worked.

🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. icon_biggrin.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0