• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 21.1.0 so many issues

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should be happy, since the latest PhotoshopCC update to version 21.1.0, all lasso tool issues are gone but OH BOY, II got so many new problemes with now, I'd wish to have my lasso tool isues back, instead of this newer version going crazy:

If using hand tool + rotation tool, it automatically flips back to the initial position.

If scaling up or down (whatever) brush, it get's uncontrollable slow.

Photoshop doesn't follow up the amount of opacity when scaling it down a layers visability.

Sometimes pen tool just does NOT react or react 2 seconds delayed

Curser redomly transforms into a (to me unknown) tool, if switchen layers on and off.

Photoshop magicly draws lines all over the screen if I move the the cursor around while having pen tool selceted. This only happens if I use the mouse (!!!)

What the heck is going on over there 😄 ?!

I'm using:

Photoshop CC 2020 + Wacom intuos pro. Windows10. Nvidea Geforce 660M

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'd first try 21.2.1, and if it does not work, you can install an older version alongside: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

But please list the windows ink problems you have and search or create a thread on the https://feedback.photoshop.com site, watched by Adobe staff. Make sure to provide as many relevant details as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines