Highlighted

Photoshop cc keeps freezing during editing

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For about a month now when using the  latest photoshop CC software, whilst editing photoshop freezes and i am having to force quit as its not responding.  Everything is up to date and I'm using a MacBook Pro (retina 15" 2015) 16gb memory MacOS Catalina. Anyone else having issues?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop cc keeps freezing during editing

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For about a month now when using the  latest photoshop CC software, whilst editing photoshop freezes and i am having to force quit as its not responding.  Everything is up to date and I'm using a MacBook Pro (retina 15" 2015) 16gb memory MacOS Catalina. Anyone else having issues?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience due to the app freezing.

Please share the version of Photoshop you're using? Like Photoshop 21.2.4

Does the app freezes or crashes while performing a specific task and using a particular tool? To get started, you may checkout the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0