• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC (M1) introducing a new crash when doing "drag & drop" from Illustrator or InDesign

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome!

Yet an other issue with the fresh Photoshop release.

Every time I try to fdrag a design/shape form Illustrator or InDesign directly into Photoshop it freezes!

This is soooo frustrating! We are back in the days where we had to first save said design/shape into Jpeg or PNG and reopen it in Photoshop...

A great way to lose time in your designer life thanks to the M1 issues we are all enjoying for over a year now. Still fascinated by the fact that no testing where made with Apple prior to the launch of their M1 line up. And as a result all designer around the world are paying the consequences.

And still no offer from Adobe  to get a refund for the last 12 months of disfunctionnal apps!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could you confirm the actual versions of Ps, Al, ID that you are using? (in Ps, check in Help>system info...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Everything is up to date, believe me! I'm so done with that BS already that upload every new release, even the Betas...

Ps: 22.4.1

Ai: 25.2.3

Id: 16.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines