• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop, CC software draining internet bandwith

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just unbearable I bought this product not to be arrased by the constant online tools that I can't turn off, it's just ridicolous.

When i open CC internet slow, when I close it, internet goes as he should. I'm pissed off by that, bye.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Not sure If I understand the issue correctly. Please check the Creative Cloud apps and make sure no updates are downloading.

Also, make sure that no other apps are running in the background. Photoshop does not interfere with the internet connection,

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

If Photoshop / Illustrator by Cloud does not interfere bandwith - why, when I have those two open - bandwith is super limited?  And when I close PH + ILL - all comes back to normal? 

Any idea? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines