Highlighted

Photoshop CC-when using text tool screen moves

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop CC when I start to set my preferences (font, size, etc) in the character tab window my screen moves making it almost impossible to use. I am running the latest version of Photoshop. My graphics card is updated form Intel's website. All other drivers are the most recent. I have tried different monitors, another computer and setting preferencces in Photoshop as I have seen suggested. I use it for my business and this is making it slow production down. I can't get the graphics done that I want. Please help me solve this.

Windows 10.PNG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC-when using text tool screen moves

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop CC when I start to set my preferences (font, size, etc) in the character tab window my screen moves making it almost impossible to use. I am running the latest version of Photoshop. My graphics card is updated form Intel's website. All other drivers are the most recent. I have tried different monitors, another computer and setting preferencces in Photoshop as I have seen suggested. I use it for my business and this is making it slow production down. I can't get the graphics done that I want. Please help me solve this.

Windows 10.PNG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screenshot of what's happening? This would help us to advise

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

scrappybethdoo_0-1598053403080.png

When I try to select the font my mouse starts moving. I have also tried another mouse.There’s no way to take a screen shot that shows the mouse moving around.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to select the font my mouse starts moving. I have also tried
another mouse.There’s no way to take a screen shot that shows the mouse
moving around.

**Dollie Elizabeth (Beth) Seagle**

[email removed by moderator]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I have done a video so you can hopefully see. Now I did the best I can because I low vision so I had to reduce the magnification to 100 % and I can't clearly see the screen unless it is set at 200 % - 300 %. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this problem. I tried Illustrator to see if it was possibly my computer and in Illustrator it works fine. I guess I am going to edit and add text with Illustrator since I am unable to find a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0