• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC will not print

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the 21.0.3 release of Photoshop CC. Since updating I am unable to print from Photoshop. I'm running Mac OS 10.15.2 Catalina (oops! apparently). I can import, create and save files but nothing will print. I have re-installed my printer drivers (Epson XP-15000 v2.0); uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop; reset Photoshop preferences. I am able to print in all other apps. I can open a .psd file in Acrobat and it will convert the file and print. I can open Photoshop files in Graphic Converter and they print just fine (though without the same control). I can open a Photoshop-created .jpg in Preview and it prints. I can insert a Photoshop image into a Word document and it will print as well.

Seems a Photoshop problem, possibly related to Catalina, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following: 
1.Delete all instances of Epson printers from System Preferences>Print & Fax.

2.Then go to /Library/Printers and toss the whole Epson folder.

3.Toss LFP Remote Panel (IF you are using this utility for your printer).

4.Then reinstall drivers from Epson and never Apple.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Printer specific settings are stored in the file when you save after printing.

You have a new printer, so those the settings are invalid and in some cases can cause a crash.

To clear the saved print settings, hold the spacebar when clicking "print".

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines