Photoshop CC2017 camera raw issue on Mac

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I experienced a weird situation with my photoshop CC 2017 and Camera raw. I did not find the solution online and either here, I hope you might help. I've never used Camera Raw before and I was thinking about using it to make some presets, and when I've tried to open the Camera Raw filter, all the features are blacken. I have seen that there is a troubleshot with camera raw and photoshop 2017 and I've tried to dolve the solutions but nothing is working. Here what I have tried : 

- Download the Camera Raw plug in from Adobe

- Tick the box on preferences > Files handlingto support 8/16 bits images, change my mode in RGB 

There is a last thing I could not try because I have the black features as well on it : open the Camera Raw settigns on preferences, but even here i cannot seee anything. (See my attachements)

If someone already had this situation, thank you in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC2017 camera raw issue on Mac

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I experienced a weird situation with my photoshop CC 2017 and Camera raw. I did not find the solution online and either here, I hope you might help. I've never used Camera Raw before and I was thinking about using it to make some presets, and when I've tried to open the Camera Raw filter, all the features are blacken. I have seen that there is a troubleshot with camera raw and photoshop 2017 and I've tried to dolve the solutions but nothing is working. Here what I have tried : 

- Download the Camera Raw plug in from Adobe

- Tick the box on preferences > Files handlingto support 8/16 bits images, change my mode in RGB 

There is a last thing I could not try because I have the black features as well on it : open the Camera Raw settigns on preferences, but even here i cannot seee anything. (See my attachements)

If someone already had this situation, thank you in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?