Highlighted

Photoshop CC22 and CC 21 Crashes when I try to use my Imagenomic filters (Mac with Catalina)

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I updated photoshop to the last two versions available; CC21 and CC22 and both crash when I try to use my Imagenomic filters.

Opened a ticket here, a tech guy even conected to my computer and it seens to be evrything OK, he asked me to uninstall and install again the plugings.

Also contacted Imagenomic and they told me everything should be working until version CC20, they are working on the compatibility with the last versions.

I need you please help me with the following:

1)Where I can find to download older photoshop versions; CC19 and CC20?

2)Do you know if I can install to diferent versions and use them, so I can keep using my filters and also get the advantage of the new version features and improvements?

Thanks in adavance for your help, support and quick answer.

Kind Regards,

Xoán San Martín.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC22 and CC 21 Crashes when I try to use my Imagenomic filters (Mac with Catalina)

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I updated photoshop to the last two versions available; CC21 and CC22 and both crash when I try to use my Imagenomic filters.

Opened a ticket here, a tech guy even conected to my computer and it seens to be evrything OK, he asked me to uninstall and install again the plugings.

Also contacted Imagenomic and they told me everything should be working until version CC20, they are working on the compatibility with the last versions.

I need you please help me with the following:

1)Where I can find to download older photoshop versions; CC19 and CC20?

2)Do you know if I can install to diferent versions and use them, so I can keep using my filters and also get the advantage of the new version features and improvements?

Thanks in adavance for your help, support and quick answer.

Kind Regards,

Xoán San Martín.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?