• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crash in "save for web"

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop closes itself on the "save for web" screen.

Some observations:

• Not every time." In some it just works correctly.
  • The problem already existed in the 2018 version, before upgrading to the latest (2019).
  • I am using the onboard video card (Intel Graphics 4600), because the card I had before gave problem. The driver is up to date.
  • I already activated "composition legacy" and did not solve.

Photoshop-crash.JPG

Photoshop-preferences.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itarcio,

Sorry that Photoshop CC is crashing while using the "save for web" function. Have you tried replicating the problem while saving to different locations?

Just going through and trying out these set of general troubleshooting might help to resolve the issue: Basic troubleshooting steps to solve problems and issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

* Excuse me. I am Brazilian and I do not have full command of the English language.

---

About your response, the error only happens on the "Save for web" screen when I click "save". Despite the error that forces Photoshop to close, the image is saved in the folder without any type of error in the image.

The error happens saving to different folders and disks from my computer.

I'll take a look at the link.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just totally disable my video card in Photoshop preferences. I tested "save to web" several times. In the first 4 times it worked correctly, but on the 5th time the problem returned, even with video card disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itarcio,

We're really sorry to hear that. Could you please update Photoshop to the latest update (20.0.1) which got released last week and let us know if that helps.

Refer the list of fixed issues in Photoshop CC 20.0.1: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and I've got the latest updates on Photoshop. It happens very often whilst saving for web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens so often that I was able to screen record it just now again:

Photoshop - Crash when 'save for web'.mp4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same mistake is with me. After updating to the latest version, the error appears several times a day. A disaster...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is happening again in 2021.

If you are saving for web and forget during which you click on a differnet app window and do something else it crashes. Adobe should be refunding everyone who has this problem. ALl the wasted hours as anything not saved manually is deleted when you force quit.

Searching on the web shows this has been happening for many years on different versions. Adobe are a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac i7 - 24Gb ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines