• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crash

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! So I just bought creative cloud a few days ago, and I want to use the photoshop, but after I opened it  it's freeze down, and just simple crash or I've got blue screen. Other programmes like Illsutrator are working in proper way. Maybe the latest update for Ps is the reason. Own experience anybody?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What operating system are you using and what kind of GPU do you have, have you tried updating the driver for the GPU from the manufactures website, it will be either Intel, AMD or Nvidia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes I updated my driver  and my OS is Windows 10 64bits. By the way I using a Gtx 1050. But now I installed a latest version of the photoshop and now it is working so my problem is gone for now. But thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines