Highlighted

Photoshop crashed and didn't open a recovery file when I reopened.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to add text to a project, Photoshop gave me some sort of error message about the text, then immediately crashed. When I reopened, it didn't load an auto recovery file like it usually does. Is there a way to find the recent autosaves to reopen one? I've lost several hours of work. Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop crashed and didn't open a recovery file when I reopened.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to add text to a project, Photoshop gave me some sort of error message about the text, then immediately crashed. When I reopened, it didn't load an auto recovery file like it usually does. Is there a way to find the recent autosaves to reopen one? I've lost several hours of work. Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you didnt say wether its mac or PC but mac it is in the Application Support - Adobe - Adobe Photoshop - AutoRecover folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a PC! Sorry about that, it was late night and that slipped my mind hahaha. Thank you anyway though!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0