Photoshop crashes after last update

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last update (09 Dec.2020) Photoshop crashes regarly in Catalina. Had no problems before update. Furtermore it keeps on asking for an extension from Logitech options, (that I can't find anywhere), didn't need thad before update and don't think this has anything to do with crashing. In others words I should not have updated, come on Adobe do your work, I'm paying for this application!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop crashes after last update

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last update (09 Dec.2020) Photoshop crashes regarly in Catalina. Had no problems before update. Furtermore it keeps on asking for an extension from Logitech options, (that I can't find anywhere), didn't need thad before update and don't think this has anything to do with crashing. In others words I should not have updated, come on Adobe do your work, I'm paying for this application!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?